RE: web animation

Subject: RE: web animation
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:23:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Dick...

--- Dick Margulis <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net> wrote:
> Okay, folks, about this Just Say No to Animation business -- I've
> got a question.
>
> Say you want to provide a demo of your software. Well, maybe not a
> demo exactly, but something that shows how it might be applied in
> one or more scenarios to solve business problems--use cases, in
> other words.

I responded to No because the question phrased it as "animations and
other flourishes". What you have falls under the context of content.

If an animation or moving image showing content is the best way to
present the content, then that is the best way.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Current gig ending 4/15
Resume: http://www.tdandw.com/Resume_Posada_022202.doc