Re: Microsoft products

Subject: Re: Microsoft products
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 06:54:09 -0700

Particularly given Microsoft's propensity to use common words as product
names (albeit with some creative spelling and capitalizations), I think it
would be wise to include the word Microsoft before the product name the
first time the product name is used.

Not EVERYBODY knows what Access is, and it's conceivable that somebody
would just think Excel is a typo. Just because you work with these apps
everyday doesn't mean everybody else does...

-Keith Cronin

Every brillig, my toves get so darned slithy. I may have to have them
looked at...

www.ehelp.com/techwr