RE: Data on who uses help?

Subject: RE: Data on who uses help?
From: "Suzanne Chiles" <suzchiles -at- pobox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:00:21 -0800

For the last 18 months, before I was laid off, I worked on a B2B web-based
suite of applications. While we did write web help, based on the Microsoft
HTMLHelp model, our best success was achieved by incorporating help into the
user interface. Reports from customers indicated that this kind of help
helped them most of the time, and only rarely did they need to access the
web help.

Suzanne

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!