Re: How to look good in your customer's eyes

Subject: Re: How to look good in your customer's eyes
From: Joanne Grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:06:26 -0800

John Posada wrote:

> I told him it pretty much boils down to 3 things:
>
> 1) Hold yourself to a slightly higher quality standard then what the
> customer is expecting.
> 2) Deliver your committment slightly faster than what the customer is
> expecting.
> 3) Deliver a product that is slightly better than what the customer
> is expecting.
>
> An comments?

John,

That's very well put. That's essentially what I do to make myself
look good to my customers; the very thing that they like (and hope
for) in others is what they should strive for themselves. I'm sure
it would work if they did it, too... and I'm sure they'd be thrilled
if the people *they* buy from would do the same.

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

No passion in the world is equal to the passion to alter someone
else's draft. -H.G. Wells

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/