Re: Software that retrieves developer comments from code

Subject: Re: Software that retrieves developer comments from code
From: David_Slonosky -at- i2 -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:32:07 -0500

One possibility is doxygen. It requires some small reformatting of the
comments. I've never used it in production, but it seems to work on simple
test projects.

www.doxygen.com

To quote:
"Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, Java, IDL (Corba, Microsoft
and KDE-DCOP flavors) and C."

If you're not using one of those languages...well...I dunno. :)

David

"Cara O Sullivan" <cara_osullivan -at- modusmedia -dot- com>
Sent by: bounce-techwr-l-92932 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
03/28/02 12:35 PM
Please respond to "Cara O Sullivan"

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc:

Is there a software package out there that can retrieve developer comments
from code and does it easily and cleanly? Our developers provide in-house
customizions of Peoplesoft (previously known as Vantive) and IFS vendor
software.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/