Re: Writer/Coder ratio and other workload assessments

Subject: Re: Writer/Coder ratio and other workload assessments
From: Bart Windrum <bart -dot- windrum -at- diogenesinc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 12:13:20 -0700

Hello,

For those employed full-time: this solo writer/GUI-guy at a 2-year old java
startup is curious about the ratio of writers to coders/QAs in software
development companies specializing in java or similar enterprise-scale apps
whose dox are written primarily for other programmers and administrators. In
stating the question this way I'm hoping that any replies automatically
factor in any appropriate topical complexity. My posing this question does
not imply I'm overworked, underpaid, beleaguered, or anything other than
productively engaged and curious.

Bart Windrum
GUI Fit & Finish; Documentation
Diogenes Inc.
410 17th St. #1260
Denver CO 80202

720 904 2321 x125
fax 720 904 9032
Bart -dot- Windrum -at- DiogenesInc -dot- com