RE: FW: Font Selection Methodology

Subject: RE: FW: Font Selection Methodology
From: "Dan Hall" <dhall -at- san-carlos -dot- rms -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:30:50 -0500

Hey, a new form of "viral marketing."

I'm going out and spray-paint my resume
all over San Francisco. Wait... Didn't
IBM get in trouble for that?

:-)

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-techwr-l-72045 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
[mailto:bounce-techwr-l-72045 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com]On Behalf Of Wanda
Phillips
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 4:15 PM
To: TECHWR-L

As with so many technical processes, I prefer the pin-the-tail method. I
print out sheets with a variety of witty statements in various fonts and,
using paste, attach them to walls about the office. The sheet with the most
coffee stains is used for body text, the sheet most damaged by collisions
is used for headings, and the sample with the most question marks is used
for call-outs.
Maybe I should use the same strategy with my resume? Run around town with
the paste used to put up those posters that outlive the construction site
and put my resume up at the entryways for several different companies? My
charm and wit isn't working... what else is left to try?
wanda

from the edge of reality
near the edge of the continent