RE: document/content management software (summary)

Subject: RE: document/content management software (summary)
From: Ilona Lehmann <ilona -dot- lehmann -at- update -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:52:24 +0200

Dear Beth and all

I was asked to send a summary of the responses I got so here we go:

3 out 4 responses recommended Visual Source Safe, 1 person said that the
latest version of FrameMaker includes document check in/out and revision
management features and suggested the following website:
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/main.html
We don't use FrameMaker though so that's unfortunate for us. Visual Source
Safe is already used by our programmers so we'll go for the same solution.

Thanks for all your help!

Regards from Vienna

Ilona