Re: Quick RoboHelp Question

Subject: Re: Quick RoboHelp Question
From: "PSwart" <PLT99 -at- prodigy -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:29:58 -0500

Lil:

I use RoboHELP HTML and this works really well --

Either go to File --> Import --> Word Document, or
right-click in the project manager window (the first
tab on the left in the project) and select "Import".
When you select your file and open it from the "Open"
dialog box, RH brings it into the project and makes it
a topic. From there, you can add it to your Table of
Contents, or link it from somewhere....then compile.

Hope this helps!

Patti

snip
>I seem to remember from the old days when I got to
use commercial software
>that when linking from HTMLHelp to external files
(.docs etc)using RH, there
>was an option to copy the doc into the Help file so
it ended up in the .chm.