RE: Interesting site for Help information

Subject: RE: Interesting site for Help information
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:27:04 -0700

In my opinion, this is so very typical of ehelp, whether it is BlueSky or
the new corporation. A rose by any other name, in my opinion. In my opinion,
they seem to have disdain for the very people who made them possible, in my
opinion. I am sure that the corporation will now say it was those rascally
marketing people and this is not the official stand of the company. In my
opinion.

My company dumped their products some time ago and do not recommend them to
clients.

In my opinion.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin