Re: Practical Limits of Files Size in MS Word

Subject: Re: Practical Limits of Files Size in MS Word
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:05:38 -0600

-Sue Gallagher asked:

>And maybe the most important:
>* What *existing* problem will the change solve?

>Bottom line, what will their ROI (return on investment)
>be? Worth the switch????

These are valid and important questions. I simply addressed Anthony's
questions about what Word could do. Sue's concerns are very practical.

Don't just change to Frame because it's easier for YOU to use. It needs to
be the smart choice for your COMPANY's needs and business practices. And
in many cases, it is NOT the best choice.

-Keith Cronin

A person needs only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and
it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use duct tape.