RE: Recent unusual interview experiences

Subject: RE: Recent unusual interview experiences
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <Rebecca -dot- Stevenson -at- workscape -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 13:17:21 -0400

I am neither easily offended, nor do I wear my feelings on my sleeve. Nor do I wish to spend 8+ hours a day with people whose behavior crosses the boundaries of politeness. I've been a tech writer for a mere four years, but I have yet to have a co-worker (or an interviewer!) behave in a manner I consider rude.

"People who take themselves out of consideration because they don't like the interview
process are providing further proof that the process works."

Absolutely. As many people have pointed out, an interview is not a one-sided affair.

Striving for grace under pressure,