RE: How to fend off a tech writer

Subject: RE: How to fend off a tech writer
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:23:08 -0700 (PDT)

> Plus, it doesn't hurt to not ask stupid questions. ;) I know some
> people
> say there is no such thing, but I disagree. Any question where it
> would be
> relatively easy for you to get the answer yourself is a stupid
> question.

There is no such thing as a stupid question...only stupid people who
ask them.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
"I'm not flying...I'm falling with style"
---Buzz Lightyear
http://shopping.yahoo.com

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr