RE: how to evaluate help authoring software?

Subject: RE: how to evaluate help authoring software?
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:29:41 -0400

Rosemary,

It sounds to me like a combination of Dreamweaver to write your HTML,
DevaSearch to provide the search capability, and a couple of very small
functions written by your developers could solve the problem.

In my situation, we do all that you do except provide F1 access to help
using all the things I listed. However, I don't think it would be a problem
to write another function to do that.

John

John Garison
Documentation Manager