RE: More on User Assistance/Help for web sites

Subject: RE: More on User Assistance/Help for web sites
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 21:41:22 -0700

I've used a approach similar to what David describes, but with no
JavaScripting. The help link just pointed to an html page related to the
screen where the link was, and then the help topic had a link to a table
of contents, and possibly other related topics. It was a relatively
simple interface so I didn't have to get very complicated with how to
call the topics--just tied them to a page.

Lisa