Reporting indecent spam

Subject: Reporting indecent spam
From: "P V" <p_v_1551973 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 13:35:05 +0000

Hello all,
I would like to draw your attention to an irritating episode of indecent spam of a pornographic nature that I have been subjected to for the past one month. I am writing about this to the list because the hotmail ID that I use to subscribe to the list is undisclosed elsewhere. So the question really boils down to one of the following:
how secure is our personal information that has been trusted with the list owner.
or
are there people out there in the list posing as members, but with nefarious designs?

In fact, I am forced to write to the list because an earlier mail to the list owner webmaster -at- raycomm -dot- com on the same issue didn't fetch me any response.

As a member of the list, I am deeply concerned about this and would like to share my concern with you.

With regards
PV

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l