RE: 100 X 2 MS Word Docs

Subject: RE: 100 X 2 MS Word Docs
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:33:20 +1000

You may get some mileage out of my free editioning tool for word which is
verily located right on our own Tech Whirlers site:

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/magazine/technical/wordhomepage.html

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Email: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com Blog: www.tdfa.com/blog/blog.htm
For MS-Word questions please use msnews.microsoft.com before
heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com -dot-
You agree by writing to me personally that any material from this message
can be reused publicly unless you explicitly disclaim all or part of the
message.