RoboHELP Office 2002 vs. Webworks Publisher 6

Subject: RoboHELP Office 2002 vs. Webworks Publisher 6
From: Caroline Bujak <cbujak -at- efasoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:43:47 -0600

Hello,

Currently, my department has both Webworks Publisher 6 and RoboHELP 2000.

I am trying to justify the cost of upgrading to RoboHELP Office 2002 because
I find RoboHELP more user-friendly. Besides both being able to support Frame
as source files, what is the difference between Webworks Publisher 6 and
RoboHELP 2002? Do they both support all browser types?

In addition, does anyone know when Webworks 8 is coming out? What features
will be in version 8? I'm asking this because if I can justify having to
upgrade to Webworks Version 7 or 8, then since we're already spending the
money for an upgrade, we can buy RoboHELP 2002 instead.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Caroline

Caroline Bujak
Technical Communicator
Basis100 Capital Markets Solutions (EFA Software)
Suite 900, 311 - 6th Avenue S.W.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 3H2
T: +1-403-294-6991
F: +1-403-265-2893
E: cbujak -at- basis100 -dot- com

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to whom/which it is addressed, and information contained in this
communication is privileged and confidential. If the receiver of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
the sender of this email (so that we may correct our internal records) and
delete this communication without making a copy of it.

Thank you.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l