Please Help! Removing Comments from PDFs

Subject: Please Help! Removing Comments from PDFs
From: "Anita Lewis" <anital -at- threerivers-cams -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:22:22 -0500

Hello all - I searched the archives but was not able to find a match for
my question. I also searched Adobe's sites and posted a question in
their forum but never received an answer. Using Acrobat Reader and
Distiller, Version 5 on Windows 2K OS. PDFs were working fine, used PM7
to create them. All of a sudden, started getting a little yellow
"notes" or "comments" icon on the top left corner of the document.
Tried everything to get it to go away, but can't figure out how I should
be configuring the export or Adobe options, etc. Can anyone tell me how
to get rid of this nuisance, please? Thank you in advance to all who
reply.
Anita Lewis
Three Rivers Systems, Inc.
Training & Customer Support
314.469.9648
"What can be said at all can be said clearly."
Ludwig Wittgenstein

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l