Re: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RPF/proposal writer

Subject: Re: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RPF/proposal writer
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 06:26:21 -0700 (PDT)

> You want advice? I got advice right here. Don't make travel plans.
> Don't buy theatre tickets. Do buy a REALLY big coffee mug. Keep a
> clean shirt and a toothbrush in your desk. You've got some
> all-nighters in your future.

This link to the archives is a response to someone who said they were
going to be writing proposals.

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives/9704/techwhirl-9704-00508.html

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
"I'm not flying...I'm falling with style"
---Buzz Lightyear
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l