Can HTML help window stay maximized and icon stay in task bar when application is minimized

Subject: Can HTML help window stay maximized and icon stay in task bar when application is minimized
From: "Celine Deguire" <cdeguire -at- altersys -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:31:34 -0400

Hi

Is it possible to set a HTML help window to stay maximized and have its icon
appear in the taskbar alongside the application's icon when the application
calling the help window is minimized?

I'm using HTML Help Workshop 1.21 and I've tried creating the window with
all types of styles and extended styles to no avail. With Visio 2000's help
file, I was able to keep the help window maximized while having its icon
appear alongside Visio's in the taskbar. I have not upgraded to the more
recent version of HTML Help WKSP since I am using WWP 2000 to create the
HTML. I've also searched the archives without success.

Thanks in advance

Celine

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l