FW: Humor: are you guys reading the premium jobs, events, and ann ouncements

Subject: FW: Humor: are you guys reading the premium jobs, events, and ann ouncements
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:49:24 +1000

Chapter 34: Clarence creates a new file with Louis.

"Don't move kid!" The patronising tone of Louis De'Ubberville the Third cut
through the frozen.

Clarence didn't, he was stuck.

"Okay click File, New. See the New screen displayed."

Clarence nodded, his hands were sweating, the mouse felt limp in his hand,
he just wanted to finish the job and get out of here.

"Select the Edit note, that's it!"

"Now enter the information you require, and when your finished click File,
Close."

Clarence said "That's it"

"Well you have to tell the machine where to save it to, but yep then the
procedure is complete."

Louis was so damn smug, but now Clarence knew how to create his own files.
One day he would know as much as Louis, then he would have revenge for his
half step sister's Uncle's daughter humiliation at the hands of the
De'Ubbervilles....

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes