Re(2): SLAVE labor? Just a darn minute... (a few replies)

Subject: Re(2): SLAVE labor? Just a darn minute... (a few replies)
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:07:41 +0200

>> As for less skilled/more skilled in the 3rd World VS USA,
>> well... DUH! If they had an equally skilled workforce, they wouldn't be
>> 3rd World, would they?
>
>This is a troll, right? A deliberate inflammatory message intended to raise
>hackles and provoke an angry response? I really shouldn't feed it, but...

It is a troll or a proof of little historic and economic knowledge on the
part of the writer (as in: There are tons of reasons why a country can be
third-world, and the whole issue is not really well understood).

However, this topic has long ago left even the outer reaches of tech
writing. Like several other list members before me, I suggest that this
thread be stopped here. Those interested in pursuing the topic may want
to do so in a more suitable forum, such as Techcomm.

Techcomm is another tech writing list that actually encourages such off-
topic discussions. To join Techcommm send an e-mail to
techcomm-join -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk
I believe the topic is immaterial; to be on the safe side you can enter
"subscribe". The content of the e-mail is immaterial.

Regards
Jan Henning

Jan Henning
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: www.r-l.de

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l