Online or Distance Learning Tech Writing Courses

Subject: Online or Distance Learning Tech Writing Courses
From: k r <krh070402 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 12:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello. I am new to the list.

I am looking for online or distance learning technical
writer courses. I'm not interested in getting a
degree--just three or four accredited courses that
cover the basics of tech writing.

I don't have time to attend regular classes, so I'm
looking for courses that are online/distance learning.

Can anyone recommend any? I would like to take courses
with a well-known or respected university, if
possible.

Thanks for any help you can give. (Please respond with
ANY input you may have.)

Yours truly,
Keith

BTW, I'm already an English major and editor/writer.
So I'm NOT looking for a basic writing course. I'm
looking for courses specifically addressing technical
writing as a career. My goal is to supplement my
extensive education and work background with a bit of
tech writing education.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l