RE: Minimum software reqs.

Subject: RE: Minimum software reqs.
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:19:12 -0400

::: -Screen capture software (SnagIT)
::: -Raster editing software (Photoshop)
::: -Vector editing software (Illustrator)
::: -DTP software (FrameMaker)
::: -Online help software (WebWorks Publisher Pro)
::: -Other DTP/publishing specialty software (Acrobat, purchased fonts,
::: Adobe Type Manager Deluxe)
::: -General software for everyday needs (MS Office, I.E. 6, Outlook)

I'd think some would be dependent on Visio or other such diagraming
tool. I'd throw in Dreamweaver too.

The cost in software (above) is nothing compared to the value it brings.
Yes, we could do with Notepad, MS Paint, PrintScreen... But the time
going into the deliverable would increase the overall costs for the
deliverable. The ROI for the right tool for the job is huge.

B I L L S W A L L O W
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867 wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com
List Owner: HATT, WWP-Users, InFrame
Co-Moderator: SingleSourcing-Mgmt
WebWorks Wizard Editor of InFrame Magazine

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l