Re: W2 vs. 1099...

Subject: Re: W2 vs. 1099...
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:01:00 -0700

> If I'm right, and the client demands native Framemaker files, then you've got to use
> Framemaker at some point, which is all I've been saying

I think that David is sticking to the wrong point here...

To bring this back on point regarding client requirements, perhaps
FrameMaker wasn't the best of examples. Put another way, if the
client requires me to deliver in PDF, it doesn't matter what I use
to create that PDF file. If the client requires ASCII text, it
doesn't matter what I use to create the file. Ditto HTML.

All I said was that the client could specify the deliverable, but
not what was used to create it.

-joanne

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise in time. -Theodore
Roosevelt