RE: editor to writer ratio

Subject: RE: editor to writer ratio
From: Kirsty -dot- Taylor -at- mincom -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:06:47 +1000

We currently have two full time TWs, 4 TW contractors, and 1 editor (me!).
We also have a manager who looks after us and training development. We
have also been trying to fill two full time TW positions for some time
now, so the expected ratio is 4 FT TWs: <up to 10 previously, maybe around
2-4> contract TWs: 1 Ed. And then I might also edit some of the training
material as well.

Kirsty

Kirsty Taylor - Editor
Professional Services - Mincom Limited
Mailto: kirsty -dot- taylor -at- mincom -dot- com

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.