RE: Something more to put after the full stop.

Subject: RE: Something more to put after the full stop.
From: "Drew Adams" <drew -at- synplicity -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:06:38 -0700

Bruce said:

> [...]

1) You can do it? Easier said than done.
2) Reduced odds, no doubt, but we're not talking monkeys & typewriters, I
hope.

See the 300-page French novel "La Disparition", by Georges Perec, about the
disappearance of Anton Voyl. Pauvre Anton is not the only disappearance...

Hr's a grat fortast:
http://carpentier.gilles.free.fr/perec/Disparit.htm

- Drew