Windows XP Screenshots

Subject: Windows XP Screenshots
From: "Gabrielle Kirsch" <GKirsch -at- starbucks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:06:57 -0700

I checked the archives, but I didn't see anything on this topic, so I'm
hoping someone here can help.

I'm working on a manual and would like to include screenshots for the
following screens in Windows XP:
The login screen
The change password screen

Since Microsoft is trying to protect users from people creating password
sniffing programs, standard screen capture software cannot grab these
screens. I tried searching the web to see if someone else had
successfully grabbed them or recreated them, but no luck.

I successfully recreated these screens using VB years ago for NT 4.0,
but they are much fancier now, and I don't have VB at this current job.
Does anyone out there have captures of these screens they will share
with me?

Thanks,
Gabrielle