RE: The moon with TECHWR-L base is now in range

Subject: RE: The moon with TECHWR-L base is now in range
From: "Kight, Cindy K." <Cindy -dot- Kight -at- Gilbarco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:01:43 -0700

Welcome back, Andrew.

Where before you were often cannonized ('shot at' - verbing a noun to form a
bad pun, shame on me), after you left you were canonized and referred to
wistfully and with reverence as 'Saint Andrew'. Guess absence does make the
heart grow fonder.

Though I've mostly lurked in the two years I've been on this list, I always
enjoyed your posts. Not always agreed, but definitely enjoyed.

But then, I've always loved a good villain. ;)

Cindy Kight
Technical Communications Manager
RMS Group - Gilbarco, Inc.
Glendale, CA