Re: Images in Microsoft Frontpage

Subject: Re: Images in Microsoft Frontpage
From: John Posada <john -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 21:01:42 -0700

Richard...FP is simply a front end for creating html. Just as you wouldn't
attempt to use Word without knowing how to write words, you shouldn't use
Front Page without knowing also how to write some html code.

You don't have to be a wizzbang html coder, but you should know the basics
of html. Much of what you do in FP needs a solid basis in html to know why
you must do it a certain way.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
john -at- tdandw -dot- com