Re: Bombs in the Workplace

Subject: Re: Bombs in the Workplace
From: Tuples -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:09:26 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/02 7:23:32 AM Mountain Standard Time,
letoured -at- together -dot- net writes:

> I'd start by calling the FBI -- and let the chips fall where the fall. The
> person who made that decision ought to be fired today.

Well, this was several years ago, and the people there went through several
corporate changes, so it matters little. The company is no longer in business
in Utah.

What was strange, as I think about it, no police showed up. No newspapers
showed up and no story about the incident. We also played hosts to several UK
engineers and several from Ireland. I always wondered what they thought about
bombs in Utah.

Bob

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com