Re: I USED to know how to do this...

Subject: Re: I USED to know how to do this...
From: "Lisa Bronson" <Lisa -dot- Bronson -at- ipaper -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:00:18 -0500

Hi John,

There is a setting under Format>Page Layout>Pagination that you need to set
either for "delete blank pages," "make page count odd," or "make page count
even." You'll have to save before the page count will change.

HTH,
Lisa B.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Lisa Bronson
Associate Technical Writer
Evergreen Packaging Equipment
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
319-399-3239

"Writing about yourself is a tremendously powerful exercise. If you want to
know how accurately you perceive reality in the present, try writing about
your perception of your past. You just might discover an entirely new
reality."--Lisa Bronson

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com