RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...

Subject: RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:51:12 -0400

If you want to get serious about web development, forget the tools
(DreamWeaver, FrontPage, Web Content
Management Systems)..they are just tools. Learn the technologies and
programmer stuff...asp, java, oracle, XML/XSL/XSLT, VBA, C++, server
side/client side, etc (the stuff that is hard).

The woods are full of (unemployed) people that know the easy stuff.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656