RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...

Subject: RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...
From: "Andrew Dugas" <dugas -at- intalio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:24:19 -0700

I agree with separating the two, but I think that realistically, one can
expect the person hiring to get as much bang for their buck as possible.
Assuming the writing skills are more or less equal, they'll hire the person
with the greater skill set. No brainer.

I write well and didn't use to know ANYTHING about programming languages,
etc.

I still write well and have picked up quite a bit of programming know-how
along the way. I think that's why I still have a job in this market; it's
also the reason I keep learning as I go along.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com