RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...

Subject: RE: I'm taking my marbles and going home...
From: "Andrew Dugas" <dugas -at- intalio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:39:44 -0700

Being currently employed, I hope to stay that way! But since you asked...

I would look into some sort of freelance journalism at the trade magazine
level. You work in a certain field, you learn a lot about it. That knowledge
can be reapplied to writing about that industry. IME, even the most obscure
industry has two dozen plus trade magazines attached to it, all of which
need content to space out the expensive ads for million-dollar equipment and
software.

Having done some journalism and marcom in the past, I would look into that.
Might take awhile to ramp up the income, but I hear some people do quite
nicely at it.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com