re: Run Time Error and yellow triangle in lower left corner....?

Subject: re: Run Time Error and yellow triangle in lower left corner....?
From: holmegm -at- attbi -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:01:02 -0400

Roger Asbury rlasbury -at- net-words -dot- com wrote:

>---
>Error: redeclaration of const hide
>Source File: chrome://wallet/content/walletOverlay.js
>Line: 1
>---

>Not being a JavaScript whiz, I can't help much, other then to wonder
>what the chrome:// signifies.

Netscape 6/Mozilla uses JavaScript internally, to render it's own
windows and controls. "Chrome" is the buttons, controls, etc that
make up the windows. In other words, the shiny stuff surrounding the
content :)

I've seen these chrome errors as well. Basically, the browser is
complaining about its own internals! Enjoy the irony ...

--

Greg Holmes

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com