Re: Documentation Quality Metrics

Subject: Re: Documentation Quality Metrics
From: "Doc" <doc -at- vertext -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:43:32 -0400

Before I post an answer would you confirm that you want Quality Metrics and
NOT Productivity Metrics.

-Doc

"write now" <writenow -at- toast -dot- com> wrote in message news:165880 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> The powers that be have determined that we will now provide quality
metrics every month. I've read over several past threads and searched the
Web, but didn't find exactly what I'm looking for. Everything posted seems
to concentrate on the postive and negative aspects of metrics, where I'm
looking for specific measurements.

> If your group does quality metrics, what exactly do you measure? I'm
trying to find some relatively significant measurements that won't take me a
month to compile.

> Thanks!

> Join http://www.toast.com today for your own free, flash-based webmail!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com