RE: Re- Do I have a right to feel POed??

Subject: RE: Re- Do I have a right to feel POed??
From: Guy McDonald <gmcdonald -at- webmail -dot- tiainfo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:45:44 -0500

Good grief -- talk about another example of the whining Politically Correct
Left coming out to save the planet from offense. I find PC commentary like
the following just passive-aggressive bigotry. You have an opinion that you
want to express, so you use some innocent comment by a person to make a
point.

"You offended me ... shame on you!" <<<<<<<<<<<GASP!!!>>>>>>>>>>

No -- if I take such a position, that would identify *me* as a whining idiot
with absolutely zero tolerance for a nation founded on the right to free
speech and open discourse. The fact of the matter is, such false logic is a
cloak for the one-ton chip on my shoulder.

Somebody pass me a cup of decaf.

Guy McDonald