RE: Re- Do I have a right to feel POed??

Subject: RE: Re- Do I have a right to feel POed??
From: Goober <techcommgoober -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know what's worse... Making a possible albeit
accidental inflammatory remark in a public forum,
calling someone on it in a public forum, or going off
on the reply in a public forum.

Please remember to take it off-line and spare the
thousands of others on the list the details of your
political orientation.

Just a suggestion.

- Goober

--- One Whirler wrote:
> Good grief -- talk about another example of the
> whining Politically Correct
> Left coming out to save the planet from offense. I
> find PC commentary like
> the following just passive-aggressive bigotry.

http://finance.yahoo.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com