Justification for New TW Position

Subject: Justification for New TW Position
From: "Miller, Alan" <Alan -dot- Miller -at- prometric -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:24:37 -0400

TWs One and All:

This is a first for me. I've never had to formally justify a hiring decision. I hired when I needed someone, and laid off when the work dried up. Any suggestions?

Al Miller
"Chief Documentation Curmudgeon"
Prometric, Inc., a Thomson Corporation business
Baltimore, Maryland

In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take.
-- Adlai Stevenson

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com