OT Somewhat: Famous Star's Father was a TW!

Subject: OT Somewhat: Famous Star's Father was a TW!
From: "Cook, Jenise" <jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:42:27 -0700

Happy Friday, everyone.

Okay, I may be reporting "old" information that you may already know.
However, I searched the archives and no results popped up. I've only now
begun to research the biography of one of my favorite movie stars: Kevin
Spacey.

Did you know that his father was a technical writer? Due to his father's
frequent moves to find work, the family ended up in Southern California,
where Kevin Spacey's talents bloomed beginning with his high school drama
productions.

you know.) TWers who are parents (and aunts, uncles, guardians, etc.), _and_
who love writing and their profession, are great examples to their children.
Do what you love and pursue your bliss! Hopefully the children will do the
same.

Of course, we don't get Oscars for outstanding documentation. Maybe we
should?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenise Cook-Crabbe
Sr. Technical Writer