RE: what should I say?

Subject: RE: what should I say?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:56:08 -0400

Susan,

Sean's right it's not the best tool, and I'd approach it honestly and
diplomatically... "this can be a difficult tool to use for this kind of
output, I'd recommend such and such to do this part of the job." However,
if that's the only tool you have access to, you could be stuck. I don't
think a recommendation would offend the marketing guy or the graphics
designer, you're trying to make the project work for everyone. Save them
some heartache too, and maybe introduce them to a new tool... everybody
wins.

Good luck

Connie Giordano
Who now must live in constant fear of quantum annihilation since I AM a tech
writer and a marketing writer :)