RE: Multiple help files in RoboHelp 2002

Subject: RE: Multiple help files in RoboHelp 2002
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:26:04 -0400

Evan,

As long as you don't need more than five or 10 build tags... any more than
that and you're hosed, because the build expression dialog does not display
all the tags you create. I reported this bug to e-help a while ago, and it's
logged as 4513.

If anyone has found any way to work around this limitation, I would love to
hear about it!

Regards

Connie P. Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
A Fidelity Investments Company
704-330-2069 (w)
704-330-2350 (f)
704-957-8450 (c)
connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com <mailto:connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com>

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to
do it." - Pablo Picasso