Re: User's Guide to Recruiters

Subject: Re: User's Guide to Recruiters
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 04:53:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- LindaMc151 -at- aol -dot- com wrote:

> Does anyone know of a User's Guide to Recruiters?
>
> There are so many of them out there. I wonder if there is a site that
> evaluates them from the prospective employee's point of view.

Linda, I don't know of any such User's Guide or evaluation activity going on. But it
sure sounds like an idea that some enterprising entrepreneur might successfully
pursue. There are so many evaluation sites and activities going on that one would
think adding one for recruiters, headhunters, and the like would find an interested market.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 08/30/02
--I gotta admire people with moral clarity. Of course, they caused almost all of the problems in the world. Still, it must be nice to see everything as black or white.--

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com

Acrobat & FrameMaker Seminars: PDF Best Practices, FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques, FM Template Design, Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
in Brussels (Oct), and in Montreal & Dallas (Dec): http://www.microtype.com/1

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com