Re: Begging for help in West Virginia

Subject: Re: Begging for help in West Virginia
From: "Bruce Wolf" <bwolf -at- scheidt-bachmann-usa -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:29:55 -0400

I was going to consider the source and not respond to the original message,
but since Bryan did, here's some more information.

Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio, is one of the most important research
and development centers in the United States.

When I left the area in 1993, the Dayton Metropolitan area was the most
populous in Ohio. The Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Columbus metropolitan
areas were smaller. Even if that has changed in the last 9 years, Dayton is
a far cry from a third world environment.

BW