Structure for Customer Briefs

Subject: Structure for Customer Briefs
From: Ann Waterhouse <Ann -at- Crescendo -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:14:06 -0400

Good morning,

I was wondering if any one out there has any information on the 'correct'
structure for customer briefs. We have a few previously written ones that we
are in the process of updating and we were wondering if there is any
specific formula or guidelines for writing customer briefs. Specifically, we
are looking for any information such as the elements of a customer brief
(what should go in one), the layout, the level of detail, the order of
information... Are there any marketing writers out there???

Any information would be most appreciated,

Thanks,
Ann Waterhouse
Senior Technical Writer
Crescendo Systems Corporation
5305 Notre Dame, Suite 200
Laval, Quebec, Canada H7W 4T8
Tel: (450) 973-8029
Fax: (450) 973-4449
This correspondence contains confidential company information intended only
for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by
another person is strictly prohibited.

Acrobat & FrameMaker Seminars: PDF Best Practices, FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques, FM Template Design, Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
in Brussels (Oct), and in Montreal & Dallas (Dec): http://www.microtype.com/1

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com