Re: The Value Added by Research

Subject: Re: The Value Added by Research
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 12:24:22 -0400

Ramesh,
Maybe you can start by actually doing the research yourself? ; )))

At 01:36 PM 9/1/02 +0530, Ramesh wrote:

I am planning to do a piece on the value added by research
for an e-zine. I haven't yet decided the scope of the article, but I plan
to include the types of resource, advantages of research, some Do's and Don'ts etc..

Can you folks provide me with some inputs,
ideas or data to make the article informative and interesting.

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live in peace with everyone."
(Romans 12:18)