Co-Author Help!

Subject: Co-Author Help!
From: Sgalvan2 -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:37:56 EDT

I completed this great maket/proposal and sent it to a publisher. He said
yes. Great! Then I contact the company that makes the software to ask for
some reviews and one of their head marketing people flew to my home town.
They offered to pay expenses and extra training if he could write a couple
chapters. He said he didn't want any money.

Just to have the company added to the book contract.
So I did.

Well, now he will not finish the chapters and his communication is terrible.
It has been three years.

So, I wrote the whole book, but the publisher will not publish it until he
does his share.

Any suggestions on how to get this person to even listen? Is there anyone
that knows some good legal actions?

Help?
Barbara

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com