Re: Job Market In The Next 6 Months

Subject: Re: Job Market In The Next 6 Months
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:30:51 -0400

> > Half our STC membership is out of work or actively looking.
>
> Hmmmmmmm....there's an interesting statistic.

What I wonder is why the "actively looking" are doing so. Are they expecting
better salaries elsewhere? The percentage of membership out of work would be
an interesting statistic, too.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.editors-writers.info

FrameMaker-to-PDF TimeSavers Assistants let you enhance & automate navigation
in PDF doc sets (chapter tabs, next/prev chapter/pg, bookmarks, popup menus);
create interactive PDF forms, rollover popups; presentations: http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com